LGpedia finally fixed?

I think I’ve finally stumbled upon the issue with LGpedia being so slow. It seems that there was an errant DNS issue, and DNS was being resolved in a round-robin fashion. Now that the bad entry should never be returned, everything should be much faster. Sorry it took so long to figure out… Was working on something else when I discovered it 😉

2 Comments

  1. Wintermute April 12, 2018 7:21 pm 

    Good to hear that you haven't had any issues, but what I said was… it was slow because I did something stupid and didn't notice it 😉

  2. ahcapella April 12, 2018 7:21 pm 

    Well that’s good to know. (I’ll pretend I understood what you said, haha.) Though, I haven’t personally experienced any more incidents of the former accursed slowness for quite a while…months and months.

Comments are closed.